Elitebuxptc.com forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening text on category: Question and Answer.

Go down

Opening text on category: Question and Answer. Empty Opening text on category: Question and Answer.

Post  Chuck Norris Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:08 am

Hello!

I'm Chuck and i'll be one of the first of your referrers on this topic - Q&A (question and answer.).You may ask anything regarding the elitebuxptc site here, also suggestions for the site and for the forum. Very Happy For suggestions for the site you can refer to patrikahej, or Administrator, the owner and mainadmin of Elitebuxptc, But sometimes he wil be too busy so you can refer to me and ill forward your questions to him. patrikahej will be able to ask some of your questions regarding the site. For the forum, you can PM me or write me in this category. Do not overload Administrator's inbox (you can for now.), because he is and will be very very busy. Refer to the other staff for more basic questions. I For example, may be able to help you, if you want us to create a new category or something like that, we would be happy to consider your offer. Very Happy

Cheers and alot of profit!
- Chuck Norris

P.S. the forum is very new just as the site, we are correcting it and upgrading it's looks every second.
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris
ADMINISTRATOR

https://dreknavadni.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum